This website is the corporate website of Al Ain Holding LLC and its subsidiaries, including Al Ain Properties LLC, Al Ain Capital LLC and Al Ain Educational Investments LLC (“AAH”), based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. By accessing this website, you are expressly consenting to the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
Unauthorized attempts to defeat or circumvent security features, to use the website for other than intended purposes, to deny service to authorized users, to access, obtain, alter, damage, or destroy information, or otherwise to interfere with the website or its operation is prohibited. Evidence of such acts may be disclosed to law enforcement authorities and result in civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Documents available from the web server were prepared as an account of work sponsored by a client or our own work. Neither AAH nor any client thereof, or any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Further, AAH is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages referenced.
Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by AAH. The views and opinions of document authors do not necessarily state or reflect those of AAH or any agency thereof.
We collect no personal information about you without your knowledge when you visit this site, although you may choose to provide this information to us in specific instances such as user forms. However, we do collect and store certain information automatically e.g. the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g., 123.456.789.012), whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), the date and time you access our site, the pages you visit (recorded by the text and graphics files that compose that page), the Internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our site.
We use the summary statistics to help us make our site more useful to visitors, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest to visitors, and for other purposes such as determining the site’s technical design specifications and identifying system performance or problem areas. This information is NOT shared with anyone beyond the support staff for this web site, except when required by law or other law enforcement authorities, and is used only as a source of anonymous statistical information.
Site Usage Agreement
1. Agreement 1.1 This Agreement governs your use of the AAH website (the “Service”). 1.2 AAH reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the Service. Your use of the Service constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by AAH as mentioned above. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the Service.
2. Use of Content 2.1 You acknowledge that the Service contains information, thesis, research papers, links and other material (collectively, the “Content”) that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of AAH or third parties. You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Service. Users of the Service may use the Content only for their personal, non-commercial purposes. 2.2 You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement. 2.3 You may download or copy the Content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You shall not store electronically any portion of the Content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any Content is permitted without the express permission of AAH or the owners of such Content (as the case may be).
3. No Representation 3.1 AAH does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. 3.2 The Service may contain links to sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that AAH is not responsible for the availability of, or the information and content of any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
4. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold AAH, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and copyright owners (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees) incurred by any Indemnified Party in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement.
5. Termination of Service AAH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time for any reason without prior notice or liability. AAH may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content, without prior notice or liability.
6. Disclaimers of Warranties; Limitation of Liability 6.1 Neither AAH, nor any provider of third party content or their respective agents warrants that the Service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does AAH, any third party content provider, or their respective agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of the Service or the Content. The Service and the Content are published on an “as is, as available” basis. Neither AAH, third party content providers, nor their respective agents make any warranties of any kind, either express or implied including without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the Service and the Content. You expressly agree that the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Service and the accuracy or completeness of the Content is assumed solely by you. 6.2 Neither AAH nor any third party Content provider nor their agents shall be liable for any act, direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Service. By entering the AAH website, you are accepting to be bound by and are becoming a party to this Agreement and such acceptance constitutes your legally binding signature in acceptance of all terms and conditions of this Agreement.
7. Governing Law 7.1 This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. 7.2 Any disputes arising in connection with this Agreement shall be settled before the Abu Dhabi courts.